1. It takes at least 100 years for wild teak to grow into a timber. In the natural environment, the best producing area is only 1 to 5 trees per mu. The natural fragrance of teak is refreshing, refreshing, and suitable for middle-aged and elderly people. The human brain nervous system has a good effect.
2. Teak wood is firm and durable, with excellent texture
Teak has good resistance to weathering. In fact, this characteristic of teak can be seen ten years before teak furniture was used. During these ten years, teak furniture will maintain its beauty as always.
3. Expansion and shrinkage are the smallest among all woods
According to reports, the size of the galleon in Zheng He’s fleet is 175 meters long and 65 meters wide. It has a triple teak hull and as many as 16 independent waterproof airtight cabins, which can carry more than 2,000 tons of cargo.
According to materials, the Chinese knew that teak could withstand sun exposure when it was in the ocean, and knew that teak would not shrink when exposed to wind, heat, rain, or salty ocean water; these are exactly what many people still use today when they choose sea ships or boats. I really like teak wood; it is because of the small shrinkage rate of teak wood that it is an excellent choice for ship doors and cabinets.
4. Teak is not easy to deform, corrode and crack in various environments
From the perspective of many teak flooring, teak has a micro-pinhole stable structure, which makes teak solid wood flooring both strong and tough, and stable. Generally, hard mixed wood flooring will show large shrinkage and gaps in winter after two years of installation. Up to 3 to 4 mm; in summer, it swells and bulges, and there is a loud loosening sound; the teak solid wood floor is very stable, and the gap changes very little.
5. Teak has a certain fragrance
Teak furniture itself has a natural citron fragrance, which can also effectively purify the indoor space, so that the emotions of the people in the room can be effectively relieved, and it is good for the rest and sleep of the occupants. To a great help.
6. The texture of teak furniture is very delicate and beautiful
With beautiful ink lines and colorful oil shadows, the overall decoration constitutes a natural texture in various poses. Teak wood is firm and durable, and has a good texture: teak has good resistance to weathering. Teak has high corrosion resistance, is not easy to deform in various climates, and is easy to construct.
7. Teak furniture has high oil content, and the longer it takes, the smoother it will be
The surface of teak furniture is very delicate and smooth, which protects the luster of the furniture and makes it bright and lasting. Teak wood is not easy to deform, corrode and crack in various environments. Teak solid wood flooring has both strength and toughness and good stability.