First: corrosion resistance. Buried in the ground can not rot for thousands of years.
Second: pest control. Acacia has a fragrance, and the wooden cabinets made of it can prevent insects from storing clothes, books, calligraphy and painting.
Third: It is not cold in winter. It is often used to make beds, which are not cold in winter, not hot in summer, and do not hurt the body.
Fourth: It is not easy to deform and rarely cracks.
Fifth: The texture is fine and magnificent, exquisite. The wood floor of Acacia is warm and soft, with delicate and accessible texture. The surface of the newly cut wood is yellow and green, and it emits a pleasant fragrance when it rains.
1. Rub the surface strongly with a bath towel, the effect is actually to clean the wax layer and dirty color of the surface and re-polishing, about 2-3 hours a day for two to three days.
2. Rubbing with a soft cotton cloth for a week is considered as polishing. At this time, there will be marks on the surface of the soft cloth. This is a normal phenomenon, and the color will fade after a week.
3. Let the beads naturally dry for a week, while the surface is evenly in contact with the air to form a fine and uniform oxidation protection layer.
4. Start the hand pan. At this time, the hands must have been washed and dried completely. Please don’t pan the sweaty hands directly. Pay attention to the pan around the opening. You can pan for about 30 minutes a day, one week to two weeks. Afterwards, you can feel a sticky resistance, but in fact, this is a thin layer of pulp.
5. At this time, it can be placed for a period of time, and then dried naturally, and the patina is also hardened to a certain extent, usually about a week.
6. Repeat the process of 4 and 5 5 to 6 times, that is, within 3 months, you will see a very aura of luster, and the plate will sometimes show strong reflections, some like glass luster.
Special attention is needed: if it is dirty, you can wipe it with a slightly moistened cotton cloth a few times, and then leave it for a while before playing. Try to reach all the areas, especially the orifice. The most taboo is If you are eager for quick success and instant benefits, you can only take it slowly one process at a time, and you can get a kind of spiritual pleasure at the same time as you change.
1. Do not pile heavy objects on the surface of the chicken wing wood product, or mix it with hard objects such as keys, so as to avoid distortion and deformation of the chicken wing wood.
2. Do not wipe with a damp cloth or rinse the chicken wing wood products with water, and avoid applying items with chemical reagents. Therefore, that is to say, it is not allowed to wipe the wenge wood with corrosive chemicals such as alkaline water, alcohol, etc., so as not to damage and damage the fibers of the wood.
3. Do not use the so-called “Omori salt” and other substances to clean chicken wing wood. “Oshou salt” is essentially coarse sea salt. Soaking it to “purify” wenge wood will not only fail to maintain the wenge wood, but will greatly damage the wood, causing the wood to become thicker, discolored and cracked.