Kitchen equipment refers to the equipment and utensils installed in the kitchen or used for cooking. Hotels generally like to use stainless steel kitchen equipment when decorating their kitchens. The quality of kitchen equipment is directly related to the team’s meals and the normal operation of the hotel.
How to choose the manufacturer of kitchen equipment?
1. Choose a qualified gas appliance manufacturer.
2. Avoid buying blindly and don’t listen to one-sided words.
3. Direct contact with manufacturers: Manufacturers often have more advantages than physical stores in terms of products, price advantages, customization advantages, service advantages (pre-sales, in-sales, and after-sales), technical services, etc. Contact the manufacturer directly or take necessary contact measures to avoid unnecessary economic losses.
4. All manufacturers must make a plan, and then summarize all the plans, according to their own needs, a relatively complete plan.
Precautions for installation of kitchen equipment:
1. Installation should be carried out after all kitchen decoration and sanitation work is completed.
2. The installation requires professionals to measure, design and verify whether the size is correct. The connection between the burner and the countertop is treated with silica gel to prevent water leakage.
3. For your safety, please ensure that your kitchenware hardware is installed firmly.
Precautions for use:
1. These devices contain a lot of electrolytes, so do not store salt, soy sauce, hot soup, etc. for a long time. After prolonged contact, stainless steel will undergo an electrochemical reaction. Electrolyte that precipitates harmful metal elements.
2. Do not use soda ash, bleach, sodium hypochlorite and other strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals to clean stainless steel kitchenware. These substances are electrolytes and chemically react with stainless steel to produce substances harmful to the human body.